Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Fall!!

Well, its beginning to feel like fall around here. 
The wind is blowing a lot today a today!  I am on my 3 week break and enjoying time at home!! 
I love getting ready for Halloween! 

As a FREE FALL Gift to you I create Math number puzzles 1-10 and 11-20 counting cards! 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Halloween-Number-Centers-1-10-Number-Puzzles-11-20-Count-and-color



As Halloween approaches I also created....
I created a Halloween Math and Literacy Center pack. It has my new favorite, What Will I see on Halloween night?  It's a very cute emergent reader with kids dressed up in Halloween costumes.  I also made a student edition!  The students can write in the word "see" on every page. 
I also created "I see spider counting book.  Student count the number of spiders that belong on each page from the 10's frame. Then the write in that correct number.  I added spiders that they can cut out and add to each page.  If you would rather you can just have them draw their own spiders. 

I also created a number counting cards. Students count these cards and then write the correct number next to the same picture on the recording sheet.  This is for numbers 0-10. You could also make two sets of these and play memory.  Who doesn' love to play memory?
And my favorite Candy Corn Numbers. These are for numbers 1-12. 
 A fun way to work on number recognition!


This packet also has my Halloween read the room labels with recording sheet. Similar to my Fall words read the room. Click here to find my store. 

Enjoy! 
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment