Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Writing......

When You're Done, You've just begun!

I was tired of hearing the kids say "I'm done!" five minutes into their 45 minutes of writing.  So I created this poster to help them think through the writing process.  They can add to the pictures, add to the words or start a new piece.  I tried to create this visual so that they students would understand and be able to this without ME reminding them. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, we are going to be using Lucy Calkins writing program this year and I love this poster. How can I download it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just uploaded it on my blog. Check out my lastest post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just what I'm looking for-thank you!

    ReplyDelete